Friday, September 2, 2011

Real Life.

The book I read this week was "The Perks of Being A Wallflower" by Stephen Chbosky


The # of pages this week:117
The # of pages this semester:215


This book as many interesting quotes, i picked three that caught my attention and that i really liked:


"I just hope I remember to tell my kids that they are as happy as I look in my old photographs. And i hope they believe me."


"Do you enjoy the holidays with your family? I don't mean your mom and dad family, but your uncle and aunt and cousin family? Personally, I do. There are several reasons for this.
First, I am very interested and fascinated by how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other. Second, the fights are always the same."
---this quote is SO true. you love your family always but dont always like them. the main character then starts to talk about how every holiday is the same thing, with the same people.


RANDOM: "i love twinkies, and the reason i am saying that is because in science class we are all supposed to think of reasons to live" -- hahahah

1 comment:

  1. HAHAH I love the last quote! Very random, and that makes it all the more hilarious! Personaly, not a big fan of Twinkies, But for some I suppose it's a reason to live HAHA!

    ReplyDelete