Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Currently From Last Week .....

pages read this week:94 (finished my book)
pages this semester: 314

Quotes of the week :

"I don’t know if you’ve ever felt like that. That you wanted to sleep for a thousand years. Or just not exist. Or just not be aware that you do exist. Or something like that. I think wanting that is very morbid, but I want it when I get like this. That’s why I’m trying not to think. I just want it all to stop spinning."

"So, I looked up, and we were in this giant dome like a glass snowball, and Mark said that the amazing white stars were really only holes in the black glass of the dome, and when you went to heaven, the glass broke away, and there was nothing but a whole sheet of star white, which is brighter than anything but doesn't hurt your eyes. It was vast and open and thinly quiet, and I felt so small."

“This is not a time for heroes because nobody will let that happen.”

"Things change. And friends leave. And life doesn’t stop for anybody."


"Please believe that things are good with me, and even when they’re not, they will be soon enough."

I finished this book last thursday (im a little late on this post) but overall, i loved reading this book! The format made it not so boring and very interesting. I loved how Charlie grew as a character, and wrote about everything that he thought. i would reccomend this book to anyone who likes reading about real life, and the things that teenagers go through.

No comments:

Post a Comment