Thursday, September 29, 2011

this post is OLD.

sooo, i always type my posts into word and then copy and paste into this little box thingy. and i forgot about this one, so .. here it is. it was from...tuesday night.

A good book or movie that will suck me in a whole other world, and out of my own reality. It’s Kind of a Funny Story is one of those stories for me deffinately I HAVE DISCOVERED. I only have about 70 pages , and I am really excited (and sad) to finish the book, and then go rent the movie.

I think that’s what I will do this weekend. Rent the movie.
and then ill watch it this weekend with a friend....im excited. i hope the movie does the book justice.
This book is amazing and I suggest that anyone who loves reading about teenlife struggles and getting through hardships should read it. and its pretty funny in some parts too.

No comments:

Post a Comment