Friday, September 23, 2011

currently...

my current book: its kind of a funny story

pages this week: 159

pages this semester: 688

quotes of the month:

“Things to do today:
1) Breathe in.
2) Breathe out.” 
 
i can really relate to this quote, its my favorite. i relate to this quote because i have a lot of anxiety and i have to tell myself that every single day to get through the day. taking deep breaths really helps.
 
“People are screwed up in this world. I'd rather be with someone screwed up and open about it than somebody perfect and ready to explode.” 

this is so true...
 
"I don’t know if you’ve ever felt like that. That you wanted to sleep for a thousand years. Or just not exist. Or just not be aware that you do exist. Or something like that. I think wanting that is very morbid, but I want it when I get like this. That’s why I’m trying not to think. I just want it all to stop spinning."

this is from perks of being a wallflower, i love how he gives you insight of his life like he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment