Wednesday, October 5, 2011

19 minutes..

I have been reading 19 minutes my jodie picoult , my sister owns this book and i was going through her stuff and it looked really good. So far i have only read Chapter one and the majority of Chapter 2. And so far, THIS BOOK IS AMAZING!!! The first chapter just swept me away and convinced me that I had definately not made a mistake by choosing this book. I’m glad I picked it and I hope it only gets better as i read.

i found this picture, it is so sad because its true..i thought it went well with the events happening in my book..

I was completely taken by surprise when the school shooting happened. At first I was like, “why is this jumping from person to person?” and at the end of Zoe’s description, I probably read the last sentence 5 or more times to make sure I read the right thing. didn’t see THAT one coming!! I’m pretty sure im getting addicted to this book and can’t wait to see what happens next!


No comments:

Post a Comment