Sunday, November 13, 2011

Finally.

In the beginning of this semester, i didnt find myself reading at all unless i had to for class. If i DID read on my own, then i would usually read a love story or a story about a teenagers life, something i could relate to. I would read in my room before bed, i would sit down and make a set time to read every night. I truly wanted to get into reading more. It was easy for me to read because i was strict on myself. Everything that i read i really liked! I chose books that i knew would catch my attention. I like to read anything by jodi picoult or nicholas sparks. Those two authors are some of my favorites, even though they are both really sad to read sometimes. I read in silence most of the time, and i would check my phone occasionally, but it never distracted me enough to not be able to go on with what i was doing and distract me with what i was reading. I would talk about the things i read with my sister because all of the books i read were hers before and she has read them as well. I have changed a lot as a reader. I find myself liking to read now. I havent changed the type of things that i read. But yes, i think that i will read independently a lot more now. I will read more in the summer on my own. I think that i am going to read kathy griffins book next. she is so funny!! And i am loving Tina Feys book, and they have very similar personalites. My mom has her book, so i might as well read it !

No comments:

Post a Comment