Saturday, November 5, 2011

Already Done

I already finished my newest book dear john, by nicholas sparks. i loved it. i love reading about love. i finished it in about 3 or 4 days. i couldnt put it down.

"Dear John," the letter read. And with those two words, a heart was broken and two lives changed forever.
 My Thoughts: If I had to sum up my feelings about Dear John in one word, it word be this: Love. I picked this word for obvious reasons: the love between John and Savannah,  the love Savannah seemed to radiate, and the love I have for this book. Dear John was the first Nicholas Sparks novel I've read, and it won't be my last. I admit I didn't expect this one to be anything special, and was pleasantly surprised when I turned out to be wrong. 
There isn't anything bad I can say about Dear John. I loved the writing, the plot, the characters, the emotion...everything. Which is why this review is so short;  my words can't describe how lovely this book was. Its a perfect example of why I love to read. If you're a fan of love stories and haven't read it already, go out and buy Dear John soon. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment